An Event for the Ages
The Fifth Annual Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival at the Balboa Yacht CLub will be the must-go-to-place for gathering 50 of the best wooden hull boats on the West Coast.
Friday, June 8, 2018
- 10 am – 6 pm: Boat Entrant Check-in, packets, swag bag and boat placement.
- 5-6:30 pm: VIP Welcome Reception aboard 125’ schooner, Spirit of Dana Point
Saturday, June 9, 2018
- 7-9:30 am: Final Set-up
- 10:00 am: Open to the Public
- 4:30-5 pm: Closing Celebration
- 5:30 pm: End of Public Viewing (Boats can stay until 11:00 am, Sunday, June 10, 2018)
- 5:30 pm: Spirit of Dana Point Presentation & Speaking Event.
Sunday, June 10, 2018
11:00 am: Wooden Boat Parade – 90 minutes around Newport Harbor.
All boats and exhibitors must have removed all their property from BYC grounds.
1:00 pm: Heritage Sail-By (participation open to all wooden hull sail boats).
Countdown to 2018 Wooden Boat Festival