Sponsors4th Annual Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival
The Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival is a Concours d’Elegance of the finest wooden boats in the nation.
- Wooden boats and their owners are invited to exhibit in the festival. It is a highly selective process to ensure that only the most distinctive wooden boats are on display
- As selective as the invitations to boat owners is, so is the process for sponsors and underwriters
- Sponsors have category exclusivity. One bank, one boat insurance, one auto, one real estate brokerage.
- There are just a few spots for each level of sponsorship and the presenting sponsor level is already reserved by F&M Bank for the second year in a row
- Sponsorship opportunities are limited in each sponsor category
- If you want to reach the most afRluent in this market—the Newport Beach Wooden Boat Show is the event where you want to put your sponsorship dollars in 2017
- Gain brand strength by afRiliating your brand with yacht club members, boat owners, a high-end lifestyle, community leaders, and competitive young sailors
- Reinforce brand loyalty with current consumer relationships
- Entertain current clients and prospects
- Exclusivity by competitor differentiation, making your company stand out
- Enhance your positive community and social image
- Gain media exposure across print and digital platforms, news, sports, and lifestyle outlets
Dates & Times
Friday, June 9, 2017
- 10 am – 6 pm Boat Entrant Check-in, packets, swag bag and boat placement.
- 5-6:30 pm VIP Welcome Reception aboard 100’ classic 1929 M/V Electra (details to follow).
Saturday, June 10, 2017
- 7-9:30 am Final Set-up
- 10:00 am Open to the Public
- 10 am-3 pm People’s Choice Voting
- 4:30-5 pm Awards Celebration
- 5:30 pm End of Public Viewing Event (Boats can stay until 12:30 pm June 11, 2017)
- 5:30 pm Pat Rybovich Speaking Event.
Sunday, June 11, 2017
- 10:00 am Parade of Entrants (participation optional) – 90 minutes around Newport Harbor.
- All boats and exhibitors must have removed all their property from BYC grounds.
- 1:30 pm Newport Harbor Heritage Sail-By (participation optional). Details to follow.
The Wooden Boat Festival is held on the waterfront at Balboa Yacht Club, 1801 Bayside Drive, Corona del Mar, CA 92625.