THANK YOU FOR COMING! We’re doing all we can to make your arrival and participation in the Wooden Boat Festival as easy as possible for you.
- FRIDAY 9am – 12 noon: All boats are expected to be in at this time for mooring assignments. Special arrangements can be made with the BYC Dockmaster if these times are impossible. (949) 230-4618
- CHANNEL 69: Pick us up on 69 — BYC Dockmaster Matt is looking forward to your call and will advise on staging and docking assignment.
- MED’ MOOR: Many of you will need to anchor and back in, so be prepared to drop a hook and have dock lines to heave from your stern. Fenders and several spring/breast lines will help us all connect for the show.
- DIVER: We’ll take great care of you with a SCUBA diver ready to set your hook on arrival and get it out without a community anchoring mess on departure. We hate to get your anchor wet but it’s the best we can offer.
- CONCIERGE: You’ll have your own personal concierge assigned to your yacht! Several volunteers—familiar with the harbor and local amenities—will be available for show day. A concierge will be assigned to your vessel and present you with a business card with name and cell phone number. Your concierge will be your single-point contact for event answers, and will do their best to accommodate or coordinate any special requests you might have. We’re here to serve.
- REGISTRATION upon arrival for swag bag, shirt, badge and information
- ELECTRICAL: Limited electrical power is available dockside in 30 amp and (1) 50 amp connections
- SLEEP ABOARD is okay for the duration of your stay. Clubhouse showers are available for use.
- RECEPTION PARTY: A welcome reception on Friday night will offer FREE appetizers and a no-host bar from 5pm – 7pm
- BREAKFAST: The BYC will be serving at the clubhouse restaurant, and several great restaurants are nearby but probably not within walking distance. Contact your Concierge for other places to eat around the bay.
- 10 am KICKOFF: Welcome speeches start the event, followed closely by nautical entertainment.
- JUDGING occurs throughout the day with ballots collected at 2 pm sharp.
- 4 pm TROPHY CEREMONY on the flag deck
- 5pm FINALE of the event, sunset flag deck, dinner and cocktails available at the clubhouse.
- 11 am: All boats are requested to be clear of the docks by 11am. Special arrangements can be made by contacting the BYC Dockmaster at (949) 230-4618
- DIVER will be in the water to retrieve your anchor, eliminating any cross-rode issues throughout the morning.
- SALUTE and SMILE as we thank you and wish you a safe return.