Schedule of EventsJune 8-10, 2018
5th Annual Newport Beach
Wooden Boat Festival
FREE admission! | FREE parking shuttle! | FREE water taxi!
Come for the boats, stay for the fun
Enjoy the welcoming hospitality of the Balboa Yacht Club:
- View up to 50 classic show-ready wooden vessels on land and in the water
- Purchase delicious food and libations from 11 am to 4 pm
- Enjoy live music by the bay
- Visit exhibitor booths showcasing nautical arts and crafts
- Silent Auction items to benefit Youth Sailing programs
- Cruises aboard Spirit of Dana Point
- Voyage to Discovery Cube’s Ocean Quest at the Fun Zone by water taxi
Friday, June 8, 2018
- 10 am – 6 pm: Boat Entrant Check-in, packets, swag bag and boat placement.
- 5-6:30 pm: VIP Welcome Reception aboard 125’ schooner, Spirit of Dana Point, (details to follow).
Saturday, June 9, 2018
- 7-9:30 am: Final Set-up
- 10:00 am: Open to the Public
- 4:30-5 pm: Closing Celebration
- 5:30 pm: End of Public Viewing (Boats can stay until 11:00 am, Sunday, June 10, 2018)
- 5:30 pm: Spirit of Dana Point Presentation & Speaking Event.
Sunday, June 10, 2018
11:00 am: Wooden Boat Parade – 90 minutes around Newport Harbor.
All boats and exhibitors must have removed all their property from BYC grounds.
1:00 pm: Heritage Sail-By (participation open to all wooden hull sail boats). Details to follow.
Heritage Sail-by is an open, all-harbor event. No entry nor registration required!
Shop Wooden Boat Festival Store
The Information Booth, volunteers and concierges are available to assist you.
First Aid & Lost
The First Aid Station and Lost & Found are located in the Information Booth next to the entrance gate.