Schedule of EventsJune 7-9, 2019
6th Annual Newport Beach
Wooden Boat Festival
FREE admission! | FREE parking shuttle! | FREE water taxi!
Come for the boats, stay for the fun
Enjoy the welcoming hospitality of the Balboa Yacht Club:
- View up to 50 classic show-ready wooden vessels on land and in the water
- Purchase delicious food and libations from 11 am to 4 pm
- Enjoy live music by the bay
- Visit exhibitor booths showcasing nautical arts and crafts
- Toy Boat Building Pavilion
- Silent Auction items to benefit Youth Sailing programs
- Voyage to Discovery Cube’s Ocean Quest at the Fun Zone by water taxi
- Wooden Boat Parade & Heritage Sail-by
Friday, June 7, 2019
- 10 am – 6 pm: Boat Entrant Check-in, packets, swag bag and boat placement.
- 4:30 – 6pm: Wooden Boat Entrants, VIPs reception cruise aboard Spirit of Dana Point
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm: Sponsors & VIPs reception cruise
Saturday, June 8, 2019
- 7-9:30 am: Final Set-up
- 10:00 am: Open to the Public
- 4:30-5 pm: Closing Celebration
- 5:30 pm: End of Public Viewing (Boats can stay until 11:00 am, Sunday)
- 5:30 pm: Speaking Event (TBD).
Sunday, June 9, 2019
11:00 am: The Newport Beach Wooden Boat Parade will begin from Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club circling most of Newport Harbor for the public’s viewing pleasure.
- 1:00 pm: The Heritage Sail-By down the bay will begin at the top of the Bay by Lido Village.
Heritage Sail-by is an open, all-harbor event. No entry nor registration required!
Shop Wooden Boat Festival Store
The Information Booth, volunteers and concierges are available to assist you.