Schedule of Events
Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival
Main Event June 10, 2023
FREE parking shuttle!
Come for the boats, stay for the fun
Enjoy the welcoming hospitality of the Balboa Yacht Club:
- View up to 50 classic show-ready wooden vessels on land and in the water
- Purchase delicious food and libations from 11 am to 4 pm
- Tour America – the world’s most famous racing yacht
- Enjoy live music by the bay
- Visit exhibitor booths showcasing nautical arts and crafts
- Silent Auction items to benefit Youth Sailing programs
- Sunday’s Wooden Boat Parade around Balboa Island
Friday, June 9, 2023
- 10 am – 6 pm: Boat Entrant Check-in, packets, swag bag and boat placement.
- 4:30 – 6pm: Wooden Boat Entrants, VIPs reception cruise aboard America. 6:30 – 8:00 pm: Sponsors & VIPs reception cruise
Saturday, June 10, 2023
- 7-9:30 am: Final Set-up
- 10:00 am: Open to the Public, including Flagship tours. Water Taxi begins.
- 11:00 am: Entertainment, live music to 3:00 pm
- 4:30-5 pm: Closing Celebration
- 5:30 pm: End of Public Viewing (Boats can stay until 11:00 am, Sunday)
The Information Booth, volunteers and concierges are available to assist you.
First Aid & Lost
The First Aid Station and Lost & Found are located in the Information Booth next to the entrance gate.
Those heels are no good on boat decks. It’s bare feet or boating shoes only when boarding the yachts. Be mindful of docks, ramps and nautical hazards. It’s a great opportunity to go shopping for Super Cute Boat Shoes
You too, Gents
Black sole shoes leave scuff marks. Wear proper boat shoes or expect to take off those hard soles before boarding each boat.