Schedule of EventsJune 7-9, 2019
6th Annual Newport Beach
Wooden Boat Festival
FREE parking shuttle!
Come for the boats, stay for the fun
Enjoy the welcoming hospitality of the Balboa Yacht Club:
- View up to 50 classic show-ready wooden vessels on land and in the water
- Purchase delicious food and libations from 11 am to 4 pm
- Tour John Wayne’s yacht Wild Goose
- Enjoy live music by the bay
- Visit exhibitor booths showcasing nautical arts and crafts
- Toy Boat Building Pavilion
- Silent Auction items to benefit Youth Sailing programs
- Sunday’s Wooden Boat Parade around Balboa Island
Friday, June 7, 2019
- 10 am – 6 pm: Boat Entrant Check-in, packets, swag bag and boat placement.
- 4:30 – 6pm: Wooden Boat Entrants, VIPs reception cruise aboard Wild Goose. 6:30 – 8:00 pm: Sponsors & VIPs reception cruise
Saturday, June 8, 2019
- 7-9:30 am: Final Set-up
- 10:00 am: Open to the Public, including Wild Goose tours
- 4:30-5 pm: Closing Celebration
- 5:30 pm: End of Public Viewing (Boats can stay until 11:00 am, Sunday)
- 5:30 pm: Speaking Event (TBD).
Sunday, June 9, 2019
11:00 am: The Newport Beach Wooden Boat Parade will begin from Bahia Corinthian Yacht Club circling Balboa Island for the public’s viewing pleasure.
Shop Wooden Boat Festival Store
The Information Booth, volunteers and concierges are available to assist you.