It is with regret that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Steering Committee has deemed it advisable to reschedule the 2020 NBWBF to June 12th, 2021.
Those captains/owners that would like a refund should contact Marcos Weinstein, Boat Acquisition Committee Chair and he will see that this is done. Should you wish to keep your fee on file, we will ensure that it is applied properly to next year’s event.
Yacht America will remain as the event’s Signature Boat for next year’s Festival.
Please be sure to mark your calendars for next year and we look forward to welcoming all to a bigger and better Wooden Boat Festival than has been seen to date.
Patrick and Michele McCormack
2020 Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival Co-Chairs.
Do you anticipate that the wooden boat show will be held in June 2021? What is the cost to enter?
We’ve just recently announced the 2021 Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival will be postponed until June 11, 2022. We look forward to seeing you then.
I would like to show my 1928 28 ft
HACKERCRAFT DOLPHIN at the event.
We are not having the lake Arrowhead show this year